Mexico is among the best places to spend your vacation. Whether you’re going as a couple for a romantic holiday or bringing along the kids for a family vacation, places like Punta Mita, Los Cabos, and Riviera Maya offer lots of fun activities that make every minute of your vacation filled with fun excitement and stress-free relaxation. With the availability of luxury villa rentals in Mexico, you can get the privacy and convenience you need while you enjoy the tourist activities all around you.
Punta Mita is especially alluring and it’s a destination you shouldn’t miss. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Fantastic Weather. For most of the year, Punta Mita weather seems specifically designed to lure in tourists from the US. For the most part, it’s nicely warm and dry. That shouldn’t be surprising, as it’s located on the same latitude as Hawaii. But even during the rainy season from June to September, the weather always seems accommodating. The days are perpetually sunny, and the thunderstorms during the evening can actually add greater romance to your mood. In the morning you can always go swimming, while the gentle sea breeze keeps everyone comfy.
- World-Class Snorkeling and Scuba Diving. Here you can enjoy a much closer look at dolphins, manta rays, sea turtles, and a wide variety of colorful tropical fish. Just off the shore, you can visit the coral reefs, or you can rent a yacht to visit the underwater caves in the Marieta Islands.
- Offshore Marine Life Sightings. You don’t actually have to venture too far out to see to enjoy the marine life. Even while you’re chilling on the beach, you can still enjoy fantastic sights. All throughout the year, the dolphins can swim by closely, while from December to march you can revel in the yearly winter migration of the humpback whales.
- Fine for Fishing. The location of Punta Mita makes it a great spot from which you can take in some deep sea fishing. Visit in September and October and you can go for sailfish, yellowfin tuna, and marlin. Even inshore you can try to go get mahi-mahi, roosterfish, and snapper. Then you can cook them yourself or your villa’s personal chef can prepare it for you. You can also arrange for one of the local restaurants to cook it for you.
- Surfing. The El Faro and La Lancha beaches offer some of the best waves for experienced surfers. For newbies, the best place to start is in El Anclote.
- Beachside Entertainment Everywhere. There’s a new pier here, along with a beachfront promenade and lots of excellent restaurants. You can also travel 10 minutes to San Pancho for a lively night in town. For a more laidback vibe, you can go 20 minutes by car to Sayulita. There’s always live music, along with plenty of margaritas to go with your meals.
- Scrumptious Cuisine. Here you can enjoy truly authentic Mexican dishes and if you’re in a villa you can enjoy the services of your personal chef. If you want, you can also visit any of the terrific restaurants in the area. The seafood is always fresh!
- Great Golf. If you’re a golfing fan, then you have to try the golf courses at the Four Seasons Resort. These golf courses were designed by Jack Nicklaus, and if you try the Pacifico course you can enjoy the sight of whales in between your shots.
You just have to try to visit Mexico and Punta Mita in particular. Bring a lover or the entire family, and you’ll have one of the most fun-filled moments of your whole life.